Neoprene Gaskets & Sheet Material
This page is about Neoprene Rubber, see our page about Neoprene Sponge/Foam
Blaylock Gasket & Packing is proud to be your preferred source for Neoprene (Chloroprene Rubber) gaskets and sheet material. We stock Neoprene in a wide variety of thicknesses, durometer and sizes. Whether you need sheets, rolls or custom gaskets, Neoprene may be an ideal material for your specific application. As always, we partner with massive corporations, but we’re proud to be small business friendly, refusing to hold our customers hostage by excessive minimums.
We offer Neoprene sheet as thin as 1/64" and as thick as 2", and in hardness scales from 30-Durometer to 90-Durometer. Neoprene is one of the most widely-used elastomers, offering moderate resistance to ozone and oil, as well as weather. In addition to standard Neoprene, we also stock a cloth-inserted material, ideal for applications where pull and pressure are adversely affecting your gasket.
We can add a variety of adhesive Peel-and-stick backings to our Neoprene.
Neoprene Uses and Applications
In the purest sense of the word, Neoprene is a general purpose rubber material, used across every industry. Neoprene offers moderate oil resistance, solid resistance to weathering and compatibility with some chemical compounds. In short, Neoprene makes an excellent gasket in many applications. You may find Neoprene used as a seal, shim, spacer, cushion, dampener, gasket. Neoprene offers good compressibility, high resiliency and can tackle high temperatures.
Why Choose Blaylock Neoprene:
- We offer dozens of Neoprene materials, in varying thicknesses, hardness, finishes, grades and styles
- Our diverse production capabilities allow us to deliver your Neoprene how you need it, when you need it. We’re your source for Neoprene Sheet, Neoprene Stripping, Neoprene Pads, Neoprene Extrusions and, of course, Neoprene Gaskets
- Our vast inventory and unique buying power allows us to offer high-grade Neoprene at incredibly low prices – including domestic, Made-in-America Neoprene
Types of Neoprene Material:
- Commercial Grade Neoprene
- Mil-Spec and Military Grade Neoprene
- White FDA Neoprene Food Grade
- Hi-Strength Neoprene
- Construction Grade-Neoprene
- Neoprene Diaphragm
- Fabric Reinforced Neoprene (Nylon, Polyester or Cotton)
- Neoprene O-Rings
- Molded Neoprene
- Neoprene Extrusions and Extruded Products
High-Grade Neoprene & Bearing Pad:
Blaylock stocks a high-grade Neoprene material by Garlock. Style 5240 makes an excellent Bearing Pad material. Rubber meets ASTM D2000-5BC-413-A14-B14-E034. Other Bearing Pad Materials are available.
Blaylock Offers a Wide Variety of AASHTO Bearing Pad. Our team is glad to help.
The below spec sheets represent just a fraction of the materials we offer:
Download Neoprene Spec Sheet
Download Cloth Inserted/ Reinforced Neoprene Spec Sheet
Download Neoprene Diaphragm Spec Sheet
Download White FDA Neoprene Spec Sheet
Download FDA Neoprene Diaphragm Spec Sheet
Download High-Grade Bearing Pad Spec Sheet
Contact us today and let our dedicated team help you select the ideal Neoprene gasket or sheet material for your application.
Click here to Contact us today or call us at 800.259.8770